We always believe and take stern measures in protecting the rights of the users depending on their geographical location, we have taken all appropriate steps to ensure all required physical, technical and jurisdictional regulations and requirements are in place to protect your personal information from any unauthorized access, transmission and deletion.
All our third-parties are associated with use only after we do a background verification and properly vet their privacy policies and security measures and ensure such policies are in accordance with our values and policies.
You can also opt out of email marketing, provide limited information to us, choose not to use the social media integration, view and modify or delete your information, configure your browser to reject cookies, in some instances rejecting cookies could affect the functionality of the website.
You can limit the information in your 01schools profile, limit the information available through your social media login, you can also make a data request depending on your jurisdiction.
Your rights with regard to your personal information
• Right to request deletion of your data- Request to delete
You can contact us anytime for the deletion of your personal information and we will respect your request and delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions provided by law and our compliance requirements or processing that may be required to protect against illegal activities.
• Right to be informed
Depending on the circumstances, you have the right to know:
- Whether we collect and use your personal information;
- The categories of personal information that we collect;
- The purposes for which collected information is used;
- Whether we sell your personal information to third parties;
- Categories of personal information that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting personal information.
• Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Consumer’s Privacy Rights
We will never discriminate against you if you need to exercise your privacy rights.
• Object to processing of your personal data
• Request correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant or ask to restrict the processing of the data
• Designate an authorized agent to make a request under CCPA on your behalf
• Request to opt-out from future usage of your personal information